Date(s) - Thursday, 14 February, 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This course has been specifically designed to assist newcomers to Auckland with job search support. We’re here to help you on your journey towards finding a job by assisting you in developing your communication, job search skills as well as confidence and independence so you’re ready for work.
The workshop content includes:
- effective job search preparation skills and knowledge
- an understanding of the Kiwi workplace
- an understanding of employer/employee relationships
- preparation of a ‘Kiwi’ style CV and cover letter
- presentation and interviewing skills
- access to the ‘hidden’ NZ labour market
- Importance of networking
Register today for this excellent opportunity to enhance your job prospects.
Wesley Community Centre