Date(s) - Thursday, 28 March, 2019
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Waitakere Ethnic board will introduce to you the WEB Co patron Chris Carter.
We are proud to have Chris Carter join us as our co patron, he will be talking about his time working on behalf of the United Nations.
Working in the War Zone
Come along to hear about his experiences working in Afghanistan and then in Myanmar. .
Where: Waitakere Community Resource Centre 8 Ratanui Street Henderson Auckland
When: Thursday 28th March 2019 12:30pm FREE networking lunch followed by meeting from 1:15PM TO 2:30PM
RSVP : [email protected]
The Waitakere Community Resource Centre is located at 8 Ratanui St, Henderson. Access is up the service lane directly behind the shops – we are on top of the grassy bank, next to Harvey Norman.
If driving please note there is very limited visitor parking on site, your best parking options are:
- The multi-storey Wilsons car park, entrance off Trading Place, $1.00 per hour
- Public car park on Corbans Hill, Great North Rd (5 min walk) $4.00 per day
- Public car park next to The Falls restaurant, Alderman Drive, (5 min walk) $4.00 per day
- Henderson Valley Rd, just under railway bridge, 3 hour free parking. 5 min walk
- Side Roads – free, with a walk.
- If taking public transport, you can catch a train to Henderson Station and walk for 5 minutes up Ratanui St or catch a bus and alight across from Unitec. Check out https://at.govt.nz/bus-train-ferry/ for your public transport options.
Baljit Kaur , Coordinator
Waitakere Ethnic Board & West Auckland NewComers Network
Waitakere Community Resource Centre